FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PSXDigital dealership partners report over 60% increase in consumer website engagement with the launch of inventory image duplication technology, ReplicatorX
Houston, TX (June 21, 2019) - PowerSports Extreme Digital Marketing, Inc. announced today the release of its inventory image duplication tool coined ReplicatorX, advancing the capabilities of the company’s fully-integrated and artificial intelligence-driven Customer Experience Management (CXMAi) platform available on desktop and mobile.
ReplicatorX is an enhanced feature of the Mobile Photo Capture Tool within the CXMAi +Inventory Management suite. It allows dealerships to stock vehicle easily and efficiently with:
- App-guided vehicle walkarounds and description prompts
- Automatic and real-time post to the website
- Ability to post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Syndication directly to CycleTrader, eBay Motors and Craigslist
- Full management of inventory photos, descriptions and pricing
Vehicle photos are critical to the consumer’s online retail experience. Studies show that 90% of shoppers on a dealership website prefer real photos of vehicles at the store versus stock photography of the same machine. Actual photos convert 3X higher on websites with no photos or even with stock photos.
Studies show that Powersports dealers have options when choosing how to present their dealership to the modern digital consumer:
- Poor Consumer Value - No vehicle photo
- Good Consumer Experience - Stock photo provided by OEM
- Better Consumer Engagement - Actual vehicle photo taken at the dealership
- Best Dealership Option for Shopper Clickthrough Conversions - ReplicatorX fills in the gaps when actual vehicle photos are not possible
One challenge dealerships in the powersports industry face is that not every machine they carry in stock is fully assembled. ReplicatorX ensures that every vehicle alternative is matched by vehicle specifications with an actual master photo and pushed to the website Vehicle Details Pages (VDPs).
ReplicatorX includes features that:
- Match to vehicle year, model and trim details
- Includes trailers, older units beyond the model database and more
- Select a Master Photo that will match and duplicate across alternative vehicles to spec
- Allows user to Change Master Photo easily within the same inventory list view in order to update units sold and specifications no longer applicable
“We’ve seen a 63% increase in VDP views that translates to a substantial increase in units sold month-over-month simply by adding actual photos to our inventory. ReplicatorX maximizes our opportunity to increase those numbers even more by eliminating all empty or stock photos on units we are unable to physically get to,” said Chuck Scott, General Manager at Edge Performance Sports. “We are extremely happy with the product feature and with the PSXDigital platform overall.”
“We’ve always been intentional about the technology we innovate for our dealers and the industry,” said Larry Bruce, CEO at PSXDigital Marketing. “If they have a need and can think it, we will answer and make it happen. This kind of flexibility and commitment to partnership allows us to help powersports dealers give their consumers a better online experience.” Bruce added, “The CXMAi platform gives dealers more control over their inventory from backend merchandising to front-end visibility. ReplicatorX is a simple solution that enhances the dealership’s online presence and converts more shoppers to qualified leads.”
About PSXDigital Marketing
Powersports Extreme Digital Marketing Inc. (PSXDigital) is a leading technology provider in the motorsports, boat and RV industries. Introducing the market’s first CXMAi (Customer Relationship Management powered by Artificial Intelligence) Platform: CRM, Inventory Management, Websites, and Marketing Automation. PSXDigital’s integrated sales and marketing solution provides a consolidated view of the customer from a single login, connecting more dealers to more customers and driving more sales.