Polaris has released its 2022 Geared For Good Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report, highlighting its progress across the four pillars of its Geared For Good ESG framework. The pillars include: THINK PRODUCT, THINK PRODUCTION, THINK PLACES and THINK PEOPLE. The report details the ways Polaris works to be a good steward for the industry, employees, riders, communities and the outdoors.
This year, Polaris is announcing new environmental goals focused on the year 2035, including:
- Achieving 90% recycled content in off-road vehicles
- Reaching 75% renewable energy in its global portfolio
- Reducing absolute Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions by 50%
- Diverting 90% of waste from landfill
- Implementing a water stewardship program in 100% of its manufacturing facilities
Read the whole article here: [LINK]