LEAN MEAN LEAD MACHINE!
Your website is an incredibly important sales tool. However, if you are not using calls to action effectively throughout that site, it won’t deliver the traction that you deserve. Not sure what a call to action has to do with website success? Struggling to create effective CTAs? These tips will help clear things up for Powersports marketing action.
WHAT'S A CTA?
A call to action, or CTA, is nothing more than a way to tell your website visitors what you want them to do. That’s it. It’s a directive.
The more you push for CTA's your Powersports Marketing Action will take off!
HOW TO CREATE EFFECTIVE CTA's
Because calls to action are directives and the fact that they are absolutely crucial to your success, you need to nail them every time. Here are a few vital tips to help you do that.
- Be Direct – Calls to action shouldn’t beat around the bush. Come right out and say what you want your visitors to do.
- Be Varied – You can and should mix it up when it comes to creating calls to action. Use different CTAs throughout your site to encourage visitors to take action.
- Use Content – A call to action is unlikely to work if you haven’t primed your audience first. Do that with valuable, informative, original content that speaks to visitor intent.
- Be Urgent – Use your calls to action to develop a sense of urgency in your audience, but don’t fall into the trap of being “pushy”.
- Use Benefits – Make your CTAs benefit-rich. Tell your visitors what’s in it for them. Why should your visitors take the action you want? What’s in it for them? Make that clear from the outset.
- Use Free – People love free stuff. Use that to your advantage with your calls to action. Highlight free content, free reports, free guides, and more. Of course, whatever you’re offering should be of value to your visitors, or no amount of “free” is going to do you any good.
- Offer Instant Gratification – No, you can’t sell Powersports equipment to an IP address. However, you can offer instant responses from your sales team! Use that to your advantage with CTAs.
CTA's ARE MY FRIEND!
As you can see, there are plenty of ways that you can use calls to action to invite your visitors to take action. However, don’t forget that you need to gather their information so you can add it to your database. If you fail to do that, you’re missing a critical sales step.
Use all the steps for gathering customer information and pushing for the Powersports Marketing Action! Your customers depend on it!